What is data culture? And, more importantly, what is the optimal ratio of agar and the ideal temperature of the corporate petri dish to make a data culture thrive? Moe, Michael, and Tim put their various experiences under the organizational microscope and examined various solutions in the name of (data) scientific discovery! If only organizations were as controllable as a chemistry lab!
People, Articles, and Concepts Mentioned in the Show
- [Podcast] DAPH Episode #20: Can Data Curtail Culture and Creativity? A Corporate Conundrum!
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg
- Evan LaPointe
- Tom Davenport
- Dr. Debbie Berebichez
- (Paper) Approaches to Building Big Data Literacy by Catherine D’Ignazio and Rahul Bhargava
- (Book) Bayesian Probability for Babies by Chris Ferrie
- (Article) Google Analytics vs. Adobe Analytics – Data Collection by Nikolay Gradinarov
- (Video) How to Build an Iconic Company: Insist on Focus by Keith Rabois
- (Video) How to Build an Iconic Company: Measure Inputs not Outputs by Keith Rabois
- Measure Slack